To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
default langauges - once you select a language on top right corner it will be remembered in a cookie until you change it again.
- authentication credentials - in case you select 'Remember me' option in Login page. If you select this option the login and encrypted password will be remembered in a cookie in your computer and used to authenticate you automatically.
- the preference to display the mobile template while in non mobile environment and viceversa, the non mobile template while browsing with a mobile.
- the list of listings you add to Listings Compare list
- the preference to show search page listings in list or gallery mode
- the affiliate which brought you to our site.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.